- first-class editing by a qualified professional
- e-book production
- print interior design
- cover design
- marketing advice
You can ONLY upload the following files in their native
format – jpg, jpeg, png, gif, tga, PSD and PDF. Doc and
Docx files MUST be zipped.
Please be aware that .doc and .docx files must be zipped prior to
sending as left in their native format, they will be met with a 503
Bad Gateway error message.
- Zip Files Using the Send To Menu
- Select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you want to compress. …
- Right-click on the file or folder (or group of files or folders), then point to Send to and select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Name the ZIP file
- How do you zip a file on a Mac?
- You can use this to create zip files of files, folders, or both:
- Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
- Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip.
- Select “Compress Items”
- Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory.
If you need help designing a cover, locating errors or investigating resolution warnings, re-sizing images or fixing text overflows, then you need the help desk.